Junior Crusader POMs
2021 Junior Crusader POM & Dance Team REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Open to all incoming 4th - 8th Graders!
2021 team formation is dependent on the number of girls participating and volunteer coaches.
For questions or concerns about Jr. Crusaders Poms, please contact Joe Drees at firstname.lastname@example.org – 262-542-7101 ext: 545
2021 Season Information
- Practice: Practices will run from 5:30pm to 7pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays at CMH, starting at the end of June and beginning of August
- Performances: Team members will learn pom and dance routines to perform at four Junior Crusader Home Football Games.
- Season Schedule: The Junior Crusaders Pom & Dance team season begins with practices starting at the end of June and runs through October.
Uniforms and poms rental are included
Registration for the first year includes the Accessories Package participants will keep (white tennis shoes, dance shorts, backpack, socks and bow (after the first year, the accessories package is optional and families only need to pay for uniform/pom rental)
Program Total Cost: $250
(includes uniform/pom rental
& accessories package)
Jr. Crusaders is 100% volunteer driven. Parents are expected to volunteer their time supporting the Jr. Crusader program.
Volunteer Opportunities include but not limited to the following:
- Team Parent
- Head Coach
- Assistant Coach
- CMH Hosted Tournament Volunteer
Don't be scared to volunteer - Volunteering is a great way to network and meet other parents.
Junior Crusaders POMs Code of Conduct
- I will not force my child into sports.
- I will remember that children participate to have fun, and the game is for them.
- I will inform the coach of any physical disability or ailment that may affect the safety of my child or of others.
- I will learn the rules of the game and policies of the league.
- I will be a positive role model for my child, and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy – and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials, spectators at every game practice, or other sporting events.
- I will not engage in any unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, or parent, such as booing and taunting, refusing to shake hands, or using profane language or gestures.
- I will not encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well-being of the athletes.
- I will teach my child to play by the rules.
- I will demand that my child treat players, coaches, officials, and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, sex, or ability.
- I will praise my child for competing fairly and trying hard, and make my child feel like a winner every time.
- I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other participants for making a mistake or losing a competition.
- I will emphasize skill development and practices, and how they benefit my child over winning. I will also de-emphasize games and competition in lower age groups.
- I will promote the emotional and physical well-being of the athletes ahead of my personal desire I may have for my child to win.
- I will respect the officials and their authority during games and will never question, discuss or confront coaches at the game field, and will take time to speak to coaches at an agreed-upon time and place.
- I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol, and I will refrain from their use.
- I will refrain from “coaching” unless I am an official coach.