FOA Supports CMH Theater and More!
FOA supports the Arts at Catholic Memorial High School both financially and as volunteers. They work closely with the drama, art, music, and engineering programs to make sure funds are available so CMH students are offered great opportunities to grow their talents.
Scholarship Awards are given out to students every year by Friends of the Arts.
Friends of the Arts Forms
Friends of the Arts Helps
- A practice piano
- Tools and a whiteboard for the Project Lead the Way classroom and engineering program
- Four timpani drums for the music department
- High quality, durable headsets to be used by the lead actors and actresses
- Bus trips to send our cast and crews to competitions
- Project Lead the Way (PLTW)
- CMH Business students through the opportunity to use their business skills and build their resumes by participating in the marketing of our drama events doing concessions and promoting sales
- Year-round drama opportunities including One-Act, Spring Musical, and Spring Play
- Instrumental and Vocal Music groups
- Visual Arts departments