Schedule a Tour or Shadow Visit
Experience Catholic Memorial High School firsthand by scheduling a tour.
Catholic Memorial High School encourages future students to meet the faculty and staff, walk through the warm and welcoming facilities, and observe the stunning Our Lady of Memorial Chapel. Learn about CMH’s philosophy that will help students achieve more and rise higher than they ever thought possible.
Catholic Memorial High School Virtual Shadow Day
Enjoy a snapshot of what it's like to be a crusader for a day with Catholic Memorial students, Langston and Olivia, as they visit Weight Flex, Writing/Literature, Social Studies. Sacraments and STEM - Human Body Systems.
Continue your shadow day experience with Catholic Memorial students, Kiah and Anthony, as they visit Ceramics, Environmental Science, Trigonometry, Business, Lunch and Study Halls in the Academic Resource Center (ARC)!
Catholic Memorial High School of Waukesha, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.
How to Schedule a Tour
There is no better way to get a feel for the experience of a school day at Catholic Memorial High School than to see it for yourself.
To schedule a tour of Catholic Memorial High School:
Contact the Admissions Office
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a shadow day?
Prospective students will “shadow” a host student from 9 am to 1 pm, getting a feel for the academic and social aspects of student life at CMH and learning why it is great to be a Crusader!
Who can shadow at Catholic Memorial High School?
7th and 8th grade students are encouraged to spend the day at CMH.
How do I schedule a shadow day?
Parents or guardians can set up a shadow day for a child by filling out the form for the event date of their choice. If there are any questions, please contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do shadow day’s take place?
Shadow days are offered during the academic year, September-May, when students are in session. Typically shadow days are available most Tuesday-Friday’s. To view available dates, click here.
Who will I shadow during my visit to Catholic Memorial High School?
It’s our goal to help students have the best day possible. Staff will match students with a CMH freshman or sophomore that shares similar academic and extracurricular interests. If shadowing students know a current CMH student, the Admissions team will try to accommodate any requests.
Where and when should I arrive for my shadow day?
Please arrive and enter through the main entrance of CMH (off College Ave. and into the circle drive) to the Welcome Desk (located at the top of the entrance stairs). Shadow days are from 9 am to 1 pm. At the conclusion of the shadow day, students can be picked up from the main entrance.
What about lunch?
Lunch is on CMH for the day. Each shadowing student will receive a lunch voucher.
What to wear and bring?
- Masks are required to be properly worn during the day. They may be removed when seated to eat lunch in the cafeteria.
- Student guests may bring a water bottle and a backpack or small bag.
- Student guests are advised to bring a book should a teacher give a quiz or test during class.
- Cell phone use is prohibited for all students during the school day.
- Student guests must follow the CMH dress code: clothing that is neat and clean; shirts with or without collars; khakis, dress slacks, jeans or cords must include zippers, pockets and belt loops; shoulder straps for tops and dresses that are at least three inches of width on the shoulder. Clothing that is not permitted includes: tight or revealing clothing; torn, ripped or frayed clothing; sweatpants, athletic pants or athletic shorts; dresses, skirts or shorts that are more than three inches above the knee; shirts advertising alcohol or tobacco products.