Skip Navigation Links

About CMH

Parishes

CMH gratefully acknowledges the following parishes for their financial investment in our sacred mission to serve families from Waukesha County and the surrounding area. Ninety percent (90%) of the 2010-11 student body are members of these supporting parishes. The remaining ten percent (10%) of our students are from other parishes or are not members of a Catholic parish.

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, North Lake

Holy Apostles, New Berlin

Queen of Apostles, Pewaukee

St. Agnes, Butler

St. Anthony, Pewaukee

St. Bruno, Dousman

St. Catherine, Mapleton

St. Charles, Hartland

St. Dominic, Brookfield

St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, New Berlin

St. James, Menomonee Falls

St. James, Mukwonago

St. Jerome, Oconomowoc

St. Joan of Arc, Nashotah

St. John Neumann, Waukesha

St. John Vianney, Brookfield

St. Joseph, Big Bend

St. Joseph, Waukesha

St. Joseph, Wauwatosa

St. Leonard, Muskego

St. Luke, Brookfield

St. Mary, Elm Grove

St. Mary, Waukesha

St. Paul, Genesee Depot

St. Theresa, Eagle

St. William, Waukesha