Admissions Process for Transfer Students
We also welcome applications from students wishing to transfer to Catholic Memorial. Transfer students are not guaranteed admission until the Transfer Admissions Committee has reviewed his/her application.
1) Complete and submit the Application for Admission along with the $25 application fee online or by mail.
- To complete the application and submit the fee online, click here to complete and submit the online Application for Admission
- If you prefer to submit a paper copy of the application and submit your application fee via check, you may download the CMH application
2) Complete the first page of the CMH Clearance Form and ask the student’s current school counselor or school official to complete the second page. The Clearance Form is then sent directly from the student’s current school to CMH.
3) CMH MUST receive a copy of the student's transcript as well as any standardized test scores.
- You may submit the transcripts and standardized test scores via email to email@example.com.
- You mail also submit transcripts and standardized test scores via mail to Attn: Krissy Hartung, Catholic Memorial High School, 601 E. College Ave., Waukesha, WI 53186.
4) If available, the student should provide a copy of quarter grades or a recent grade report that reflects current progress in classes.
5) Either a paper copy of the current high school's curriculum guide should be provided, or a link to the electronic version of the guide should be provided.
Once the Application, Clearance Form, and all additional materials are received, a decision regarding acceptance will be made and the family will be notified.
Upon completion of their academic studies at their current high school, the transfer student must send an updated copy of his/her grade report to CMH. Should there be a dramatic decline in the student's grades, CMH reserves the right to rescind the student's admission should an adequate explanation regarding the grade decline not be provided.
Prospective transfer students are permitted to "shadow," but they MUST have a completed application on file, as well as a completed Transfer Clearance Form.
For questions, please contact Ms. Krissy Hartung at the Admissions Office at 262-542-7101 ext. 552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catholic Memorial High School of Waukesha, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.