Admissions Process for Incoming Freshmen
1) Complete and submit the Application for Admission with the $25 fee online or by mail.
- To complete the application and submit the fee online, click here to complete and submit the online Application for Admission
- If you prefer to submit a paper copy of the application and submit your application fee via check, you may download the CMH application
2) Register for placement test by November 1 by selecting your test date on the application. All students taking the placement test must have a completed application on file along with the $25 fee.
3) All applicants who have submitted their applications will receive notification of their acceptance to Catholic Memorial by January 1.
4) All registration materials, tuition assistance forms, and placement test results will be mailed during the first week of January.
5) Registration night for all accepted students is held on the evening of the last Monday in January.
For questions, please contact Ms. Krissy Hartung at the Admissions Office at 262-542-7101 ext. 552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catholic Memorial High School of Waukesha, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.